Terms and Conditions
Business Growth Secrets Toolkit (16th-17th November)
1. This Agreement is governed by the law of England and Wales.
2. You are responsible for paying all the course fees as stated on the booking form.
3. Big Business Events do not offer a refund for any courses or training either in person or online digital products, due to the intellectual property being available instantly. This agreement, therefore, waives the client’s right to the 14-day cooling-off period.
4. Dates, venues and topics are subject to change from any promotional material at the discretion of Big Business Events.
5. The copyright and all other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the course material, photographs, videos, computer programs and other material produced or commissioned by Big Business Events is and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Big Business Events.
6. Training not attended is at the discretion of the client, the training will still go ahead and be supplied even when not in attendance. Recordings are also supplied in many circumstances. I understand Big Business Events are not liable for training I do not attend.
7. I agree the program has been discussed at length and is a great fit for me.
8. I am under no duress, the person explaining the program has done so in a calm non-forcible way and explained everything to me fully to my satisfaction.
9. Individual results may vary, and testimonials are not claimed to represent typical results. All testimonials are by real people and may not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience and are not intended to represent or guarantee the results.
10. We will always comply with the provisions of the data protection legislation. By placing your booking, you are giving BBE permission to hold and internally process your personal data. BBE may use this information for marketing purposes, should you wish to opt-out this may be actioned by unsubscribing.
11. Full terms and conditions can be found on our website www.bigbusinessevents.co.uk