Terms and Conditions
The term “Big Business Events” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Suite 342 Dorset House, Duke Street, Chelmsford CM1 1TB. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Big Business Events prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- This website may collect your data and use it for marketing purposes such as retargeting advertising on social media. You can opt out of this at any time by emailing us at email@example.com and requesting that we remove your data from our records.
Membership Terms & Conditions
You – the Lead Member
We and us – Big Business Events Limited
1 Responsibilities of Lead Members
1.1 You are responsible for paying all the appropriate membership fees; and
1.2 You are responsible for any guests introduced by you, and for paying for taking part in special events and coaching that is not covered by the membership.
2 Responsibilities of Big Business Events
2.1 We will provide the services in a timely, professional and efficient manner using adequately trained personnel provide services with reasonable care and skill.
- We will at all times comply with the provisions of the data protection legislation.
- We will at all relevant times remain in compliance with all applicable law and statutes and regulations.
2.2 We shall at all times during the terms of this agreement maintain insurance with a reputable provider sufficient to satisfy its obligations and liabilities raising from or in connection with this agreement.
3 Annual Membership
3.1 Your membership will commence on the date in which you make your membership application
3.2 Unless terminated earlier in accordance with the terms of agreement, will remain in force for a period of 12 calendar months
- Your membership will renew annually unless you provide at least 30 days’ written notice of termination prior to the renewal date, or unless we cancel your membership.
4 Membership Fees
4.1 The membership fees can be paid in full or under a payment plan, at the discretion of Big Business Events Limited.
4.2 A deposit is payable upon application followed by further equal payments for the duration of th term which must be made by direct debit on or around the calendar date in which the membership commenced.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide the services if you fail to pay the fees in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
- Where sums due under this agreement are not paid in full by the due date, we may without limiting our rights, on such sums claim statutory interest at a rate (as defined by the Late Payment of Commercial Debts) (Interest) Act 1998.
- Interest will accrue on a daily basis applied from the due date of payment until actual payment in full whether before or after judgment.
- The client will be responsible for all reasonable cost incurred in the recovery of any outstanding balance (including the employment of a debt collection agency and all potential legal costs) Debt collection charges will be levied against the value of the outstanding debt.
- In the event of failure to pay we reserve the right to take the remainder of the balance from your chosen payment method.
- Big Business Events do not offer a refund for any courses or training either in person or online digital products, but we do offer a full exchange policy which you can discuss with a member of our team at any time.
- Any course or programme paid for using a finance option is subject to a 14 day cooling off period.
5.1 As a member you can bring a guest to our events, if space is available. Big Business Events must be notified prior to the event if you wish to bring a guest, and they may be held on a waiting list.
5.2 You must accompany and sign in your guest at the Reception Desk.
5.3 You may bring a different guest to each event but each individual guest may only attend 1 event within a 12-month period. If your guest wishes to attend more events, they must take out their own personal membership.
5.4 The only exception to a guest attending more than once during a 12-month period, is for a formal partner in your business. Their attendance needs to be registered with Big Business Events and places are not guaranteed but we will endeavour to accommodate them where possible. Full paying members take priority.
6.1 Dates, venues and topics are subject to change from any promotional material at the discretion of Big Business Events.
6.2 Big Business Events warrants that it will provide services with reasonable care and skill but all other warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from the Agreement.
6.3 Nothing in the Agreement limits or excludes the liability of Big Business Events:-
6.3.1 For death or person injury resulting from negligence; or
6.3.2 For any damage or liability incurred by the Client as a result of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by Big Business Events.
6.4 Big Business Events shall not be liable for loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of contract, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses.
6.5 Big Business Events’ total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance, or contemplated performance of the Agreement shall be limited to the cost of annual membership in respect of any one claim or series of claims.
7 Intellectual Property.
7.1 The copyright and all other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the course material, photographs, videos, computer programs and other material produced or commissioned by Big Business Events is and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Big Business Events.
8 Confidentially Clause
8.1 Each party shall keep confidential or information of the other party relating to their business, the contents of this agreement, or business of the other party.
8.2 For the purpose of this clause any data provided by you to us shall be deemed to be confidential information and shall not be disclosed save as contemplated by this agreement and provisions of the service. The provisions of this clause shall not apply to:
- Any information which is in the public domain at the date of this agreement;
- Any information which comes in to the public domain subsequently other than a consequence of any breach of this or any other related agreement;
- Any disclosure required by law or competent authority or otherwise by the provisions of this agreement; or any data which you designate as public information
- The full going confidentially obligation shall remain in full force and effect not withstanding expiry or earlier termination of this agreement.
9 Force Majeure
9.1 A party will not be liable if delayed or prevented from performing its obligations under this agreement due to a force majeure event, provided that it:
- Promptly notifies the other of the force majeure event and its expected duration, and
- Uses reasonable endeavors to minimize the effects of that event a force majeure event means an event or a sequence of events beyond a parties reasonable control preventing or delaying it from performing its obligations under this agreement, but inability to pay is not a force majeure event.
10 Variation Clause
- No amendment or variation of this agreement will be valid unless confirmed as agreed in writing by an authorised signatory of each party.
11.1 If any provisions in this Agreement are held by a Court or Tribunal competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, but would be valid and enforceable if certain words that were deleted or the length of the period reduced, such provisions will apply with such modification as required to make them valid and enforceable.
12.1 Failure by either party to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the terms or conditions of this Agreement shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time to subsequently to enforce all terms and conditions of this Agreement.
13 Rights to third parties
13.1 For the purposes of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999, this Agreement is not intended to and does not give any person who is not a party to any right to enforce any of its provisions. However this does not affect any right or remedy of such person exists or is available apart from that Act.
14 Governing Law
14.1 This is Agreement governed by the law of England and Wales.
15 Entire Agreement
15.1 This agreement, together with any documents referred to in it constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between the parties in respect of the matters dealt with in it and supersedes, cancels and nullifies any previous agreements between the parties in relation to such matters.
- Each of the parties acknowledges and agrees entering into this agreement and the documents refer to in it it does not rely on, and shall if no remedy in respect of, any statements, representation, warranty or undertaking (where the negligently or innocently made) other than as expressly set out in this agreement. The only remedy available to either party or in respect of any such statement, representation, warranty or understanding shall be for breach of Contract on the terms of this agreement.
- Nothing in this agreement shall operate to exclude any liability for fraud.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.